Home Help Search Login twitter
  October 25, 2014, 12:48:27 am fans online at A+F Welcome, Guest. Please Login to gain full access.  
Please be advised that the message board is read-only, and that member login has been disabled.
  Always & Forever // Messageboard
  « Other »
  Music
(Moderators: Flummoxed., Brenda, Solskie, Deenan (O.L.C.), Yeux de bleu, Harmonica!, Lisbeth Salander)
  Michael Jackson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print
   Author  Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 21693 times)
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #945 on: November 07, 2011, 04:06:52 pm »
Reply with quote

The deathbed photo is on Facebook now it will go viral just like the River Phoenix one it isn't right. I unliked the page as soon as they put it up I dont want that on my newsfeed!

Well the verdict has been decided please let it be Guilty!
Report to moderator   Logged

miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #946 on: November 07, 2011, 04:24:14 pm »
Reply with quote

UPDATE: Conrad Murray has rightfully been found Guilty!! Good news! RIP MJ now you can rest in peace..
Report to moderator   Logged

Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #947 on: November 08, 2011, 08:56:44 am »
Reply with quote

I didn't rejoice in the verdict at all.  I didn't even smile.  TWO people decided to use those drugs, TWO people were in that bedroom, TWO people chose their paths, and TWO people had a part to play in the others downfall.  Do I agree with the verdict?  Of course.  I didn't miss a second of the trial, I was there from beginning to end.  I saw the evidence.  But I also saw a broken man who got caught up in the world of Michael Jackson.  Which was a dangerous world to be in.

I agree with the verdict.  But I also have compassion for Mr Murray.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dr. Temperance Brennan
"You have never seen anything like me, I am redheaded"
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 2274



R.C.B.W.A.C.G.L.E.A.H.

View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #948 on: November 11, 2011, 04:40:48 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Wheatley on November 08, 2011, 08:56:44 am   

I didn't rejoice in the verdict at all.  I didn't even smile.  TWO people decided to use those drugs, TWO people were in that bedroom, TWO people chose their paths, and TWO people had a part to play in the others downfall.  Do I agree with the verdict?  Of course.  I didn't miss a second of the trial, I was there from beginning to end.  I saw the evidence.  But I also saw a broken man who got caught up in the world of Michael Jackson.  Which was a dangerous world to be in.

I agree with the verdict.  But I also have compassion for Mr Murray.

Sometimes I wish we had a like-function on this site. But since we don't, I just have to write that I agree with you!
Report to moderator   Logged


Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #949 on: November 11, 2011, 06:19:30 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Dr. Temperance Brennan on November 11, 2011, 04:40:48 am   
Sometimes I wish we had a like-function on this site. But since we don't, I just have to write that I agree with you!
Thank you sweeite   I just don't think it's fair to put all the blame on Murray.  Do I like him?  No.  But I don't hate him.  Michael had a part to play, and he paid.  For Murray's role, he's about to pay.  After he's done his time (however long it is) we should just leave the guy alone.
Report to moderator   Logged
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #950 on: November 13, 2011, 11:17:20 am »
Reply with quote

I recently watched an interesting programme with regards to Michaels relationship with Dr Murray and tbh I dont trust Dr Murray at all the way he portrayed himself I mean, swearing and just generally I sensed there was something sinister about the guy. That's my opinion anyway. Anyone else see it?
Report to moderator   Logged

Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #951 on: November 14, 2011, 06:09:32 am »
Reply with quote

Yes I saw it.  If you knew exactly what I know about the documentary you would be shocked.  The only person in that documentary who actually had a little compassion for Michael was Mr Chernoff.  He was also the only one who actually understood the gravity of the situation.
Report to moderator   Logged
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #952 on: November 14, 2011, 04:57:55 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Wheatley on November 14, 2011, 06:09:32 am   

Yes I saw it.  If you knew exactly what I know about the documentary you would be shocked.  The only person in that documentary who actually had a little compassion for Michael was Mr Chernoff.  He was also the only one who actually understood the gravity of the situation.

It seems to me Michael didnt have many people he could actually trust, it's very sad 
Report to moderator   Logged

Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #953 on: November 18, 2011, 04:39:46 am »
Reply with quote

The only people who weren't after anything at all were his kids.  Everyone else had a financial reason.  Even his mother which is sad.
Report to moderator   Logged
MyFrodo
Soy un ratón de biblioteca (I am a bookworm)
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 2252



I love the Hobbits!!

View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #954 on: December 20, 2011, 01:08:01 am »
Reply with quote

This verdict should be a warning for those doctors who do the same to their patients.
Report to moderator   Logged


Margui


Aiya Earendil Elenion Ancalima ~ Frodo Baggins
Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Michael Jackson
« Reply #955 on: January 25, 2012, 06:09:20 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: MyFrodo on December 20, 2011, 01:08:01 am   
This verdict should be a warning for those doctors who do the same to their patients.
Sadly, this type of thing has been going on for generations and will continue to go on.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: 
Always & Forever // Messageboard | Powered by YaBB SE
© 2001-2002, YaBB SE Dev Team. All Rights Reserved.

hosting & support by ejwsites.net

Page created in 0.058 seconds.