Home Help Search Login twitter
  April 24, 2014, 02:28:12 am fans online at A+F Welcome, Guest. Please Login to gain full access.  
Please be advised that the message board is read-only, and that member login has been disabled.
  Always & Forever // Messageboard
  « Other movies & media »
  Lord of the Rings
(Moderators: Flummoxed., Brenda, Solskie, Deenan (O.L.C.), Yeux de bleu, Harmonica!, Lisbeth Salander)
  Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print
   Author  Topic: Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!  (Read 9797 times)
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2010, 07:18:58 am »
Reply with quote

I agree Romeny I am sure now in light of what he did he knows deep down he shouldn't have done it and regrets his actions. Maybe a good thing for him to now would be to make a apology to  those girls and the club..
Report to moderator   Logged

elijah_ fan
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 313



Love Lij 4 Life <3

View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2010, 12:59:00 pm »
Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree also. I hope he does apologize. I bet he does feel bad, because he's normally such a nice person. He was probably just really mad for them kicking him out. Although he shouldn't have been behaving that way in the first place. 

I hope he was just mad and that was all it is, I'm kinda worried about him. I've decided, I still do like him I guess. I'm mostly just worried... because it's unnormal for him to do stuff like that. I'm praying for him.

Does anyone know how long ago this was, a couple weeks, or just the other day?
Report to moderator   Logged

Elijah's Impact
Before You Judge Me, Try Hard To Love Me
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 9567





View Profile WWW
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2010, 01:01:35 pm »
Reply with quote

It was February 21st 2010, so just the other day.  Some people are speculating that he was high.  But that's only speculation.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 01:15:50 pm by Damita Jackson P.Y.T. » Report to moderator   Logged
elijah_ fan
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 313



Love Lij 4 Life <3

View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2010, 01:09:32 pm »
Reply with quote

Thanks Victoria.

Oh I hope not! That would be horrible! I know he was into that stuff when he was about 14 or so... ugh. I hope he doesn't go back to it.

I could hardly stop thinking about him last night, just wondering why...
Before I went to bed I watched that part on ROTK appendices disc 6 where Dom says something about "you've made me want to become a better person. You've made me want to better the person that I was, so thank you." Oh my gosh... idk. 

Report to moderator   Logged

jen10
Guest
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2010, 08:08:35 pm »
Reply with quote

it's hard to believe dom would do stuff like this! i saw the video. i cried. DX i really liked him. almost like i love elijah....

yah, i don't know what to think.
Report to moderator   Logged
elijah_ fan
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 313



Love Lij 4 Life <3

View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2010, 08:16:52 pm »
Reply with quote

I know... that's exactly how I feel. I'm so upset  I can't stop thinking about him.  Last night when I went to bed I just couldn't stop staring at the picture of Dom I have framed on my wall... He was smiling so sweetly...

I don't know what to think either. I saw in one of the articles he didn't think he was behaving innappropriately, but if he wasn't then why would they kick him out!?  *sighs sadly*
Report to moderator   Logged

jen10
Guest
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2010, 02:18:46 pm »
Reply with quote

i know.

i think he probably was acting that way, sadly, but maybe he was drunk. i hope after making this mistake, he realizes that he needs to be careful with what his actions are.

this is kinda sad though...it's just unbelievable that he would do things like that.
Report to moderator   Logged
Enara
Guest
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2010, 01:32:17 pm »
Reply with quote

I guess you all know Dom has taken part in a music video with Megan Fox for the song 'I love the way you lie' by Eminem.
He looks great and has new and nice tattoos...
Report to moderator   Logged
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2010, 07:39:02 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Enara on August 20, 2010, 01:32:17 pm   

I guess you all know Dom has taken part in a music video with Megan Fox for the song 'I love the way you lie' by Eminem.
He looks great and has new and nice tattoos...

I sure do its a great song and video they are both great in it! I love Eminem songs
Report to moderator   Logged

Enara
Guest
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2010, 03:13:11 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: miss sixty on August 20, 2010, 07:39:02 pm   


Quote from: Enara on August 20, 2010, 01:32:17 pm   

I guess you all know Dom has taken part in a music video with Megan Fox for the song 'I love the way you lie' by Eminem.
He looks great and has new and nice tattoos...

I sure do its a great song and video they are both great in it! I love Eminem songs

I completely agree with you. 
Report to moderator   Logged
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2010, 05:54:01 pm »
Reply with quote

Referring to above posts I really hope that Dom kicks the drug habit I would hate to lose him like River Phoenix or any one my fave actors. Kick the habit Dom - You have friends and fans out here who love Ya 
Report to moderator   Logged

ForeverElijah
Elijah Fan
*

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 43





View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2010, 05:20:33 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Enara on August 20, 2010, 01:32:17 pm   

I guess you all know Dom has taken part in a music video with Megan Fox for the song 'I love the way you lie' by Eminem.
He looks great and has new and nice tattoos...


Hey, I saw a pic of one new tattoo from the Entertainment Weekly Anniversary issue, I was wondering if anyone knows what that tattoo says, or any other new ones that you saw in the video? 

Btw, what was it that Dom did that everyone was so upset about.  Just from what I read of all the people's thoughts and feelings on the matter, it makes me nervous, but I would really like to know what happened.
Report to moderator   Logged

elijah_ fan
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 313



Love Lij 4 Life <3

View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2010, 11:04:37 pm »
Reply with quote

His newest tattoo, on his arm says "Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter." And then on his right shoulder is the elvish symbol for "nine", and "Life imitates art." On his left shoulder is "Living is easy with eyes closed. Misunderstanding all you see" On his foot are two stars... I think they're on his toe. And on his back is "The love you take is equal to the love you make." I'm pretty sure that's all of them. ^_^

And the thing that everyone was worried about... was this video:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/dominic-monaghan-lost-voyeur-bouncer-video/

It was posted up there a ways. I'm pretty sure now he's not such a horrible person though. He was just slightly drunk, and I'm pretty sure he was going through a kinda tough time in his love life, which is why he acted like that. That's my opinion...

Hope that was helpful (: I love talking about Dom, lol. ^^ By the way, I don't think I've welcomed you yet... Welcome to A&F! You can call me Julie. ^^ I'm sure you'll love it here (:




« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:08:41 pm by elijah_ fan » Report to moderator   Logged

ForeverElijah
Elijah Fan
*

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 43





View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2010, 02:45:57 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: elijah_ fan on November 04, 2010, 11:04:37 pm   

His newest tattoo, on his arm says "Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter." And then on his right shoulder is the elvish symbol for "nine", and "Life imitates art." On his left shoulder is "Living is easy with eyes closed. Misunderstanding all you see" On his foot are two stars... I think they're on his toe. And on his back is "The love you take is equal to the love you make." I'm pretty sure that's all of them. ^_^

And the thing that everyone was worried about... was this video:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/dominic-monaghan-lost-voyeur-bouncer-video/

It was posted up there a ways. I'm pretty sure now he's not such a horrible person though. He was just slightly drunk, and I'm pretty sure he was going through a kinda tough time in his love life, which is why he acted like that. That's my opinion...

Hope that was helpful (: I love talking about Dom, lol. ^^ By the way, I don't think I've welcomed you yet... Welcome to A&F! You can call me Julie. ^^ I'm sure you'll love it here (:




Thanks for the information about Dom's tattoo's, I knew of a couple of them, like the elvish tattoo, and the living is easy with eyes closed, although I didn't remember where they were, I just remembered seeing them.  But I didn't know about the rest.

And thanks for the link to that, I know I probably could have gone back through all of the posts, but I wasn't sure where it would be, or if there would have been a video of it at all.  I still haven't gotten the nerve up to watch it.
I've decided that I like to just keep up with their professional lives, and I mean this of any celebrity.  Although, I must say, from what I've seen so far, and I have missed a few news stories so I could be wrong, but in my opinion, Elijah doesn't seem like a 'celebrity' you know what I mean?

Thank you Julie for the welcome, that really does mean a lot to me.  And I do love Elijah, so I do think that I will love it here, I know I do so far!

Btw, do you know where I can find Elijah pics here?
Report to moderator   Logged

elijah_ fan
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 313



Love Lij 4 Life <3

View Profile
Re:Everything Dominic Monaghan!!!
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2010, 01:32:38 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: ForeverElijah on November 07, 2010, 02:45:57 pm   

Thanks for the information about Dom's tattoo's, I knew of a couple of them, like the elvish tattoo, and the living is easy with eyes closed, although I didn't remember where they were, I just remembered seeing them.  But I didn't know about the rest.

And thanks for the link to that, I know I probably could have gone back through all of the posts, but I wasn't sure where it would be, or if there would have been a video of it at all.  I still haven't gotten the nerve up to watch it.
I've decided that I like to just keep up with their professional lives, and I mean this of any celebrity.  Although, I must say, from what I've seen so far, and I have missed a few news stories so I could be wrong, but in my opinion, Elijah doesn't seem like a 'celebrity' you know what I mean?

Thank you Julie for the welcome, that really does mean a lot to me.  And I do love Elijah, so I do think that I will love it here, I know I do so far!

Btw, do you know where I can find Elijah pics here?

You're welcome Glad I could help a little, lol. I love talking about Dom.

No problem. (: You don't have to watch it if you don't want. It'll be pretty upsetting I think. But I'm sure there were reasons for how he acted towards the fans. I'm definitely not saying it's right, but we all come to the end of our rope sometimes... idk. I just don't think he's that kind of person in general.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Elijah is definitely alot different from most other celebrities, which I love about him. He's very down to earth, and doesn't really think of himself as a star so much. He's not stuck up at all, lol. I love that. ^_^

You're very welcome I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. (: Everyone here is really friendly. And I love Elijah too. XD

Yeah, here's a link to the photo galleries http://always.ejwsites.net/media.html
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: 
Always & Forever // Messageboard | Powered by YaBB SE
© 2001-2002, YaBB SE Dev Team. All Rights Reserved.

hosting & support by ejwsites.net

Page created in 0.087 seconds.