Home Help Search Login twitter
  July 30, 2014, 05:38:26 pm fans online at A+F Welcome, Guest. Please Login to gain full access.  
Please be advised that the message board is read-only, and that member login has been disabled.
  Always & Forever // Messageboard
  « Elijah Wood »
  Elijah Discussions
(Moderators: Flummoxed., Brenda, Solskie, Deenan (O.L.C.), Yeux de bleu, Harmonica!, Lisbeth Salander)
  Acting his age
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Notify of replies Send the topic Print
   Author  Topic: Acting his age  (Read 1361 times)
Enara
Guest
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 06:24:21 pm »

Carina, thanks for posting that interview... I have found it so interesting and funny...
And I guess you could teach him a lot about packing and unpacking...
Report to moderator   Logged
Joanie
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1454





View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 07:10:52 pm »

Carina, you beat me to the punch girl!!   Well, I had a very pleasant surprise this morning when I opened up my edition of the Sunday New York Post and had those big blues staring at right at me.!   I exclaimed "Elijah!!" and my husband just looked at me like I was crazy.

I have the article and it has some other great pictures.  Don't know how to scan it, etc.   *makes mental note to figure it out*.  It's a very good article.  Love the part about the barmaid and how he got out of talking about her any further.  He's very diplomatic.

Thanks Carina!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 07:11:47 pm by Joanie » Report to moderator   Logged




Thank you for the great siggie, Deenan!
Seven
*
*****

Offline

Posts: 7309



When the night seems endless/please remember me

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 07:26:42 pm »

Very cute interview, especially with his lack of unpacking (I can't stand having stuff packed) and his thoughts on L.A.

I wish, a bit, that they hadn't kept pushing a personality facet on us, though.
Report to moderator   Logged

Do not speak to us of the greatness of poetry,
    Of the torches wisping in the underground,     
Of the structure of vaults upon a point of light.
    There are no shadows in our sun,     
Day is desire and night is sleep.
    There are no shadows anywhere.
Mushee
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 899



I don't share.
Mushee+Kyio
View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 08:23:24 pm »


Quote from: Carina on September 11, 2005, 05:45:37 pm   
she can help him, but it's not her job to clean his house.

You're right there, but it is her job to ride his butt untill he gets it done!
Report to moderator   Logged




"And I'm gonna be 40!" - Sally
"When?" - Harry
"Someday!" -Sally
"In eight years!" - Harry


I want you.
I want you so bad.
I want you so bad it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad.
Kathleen
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1203





View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2005, 09:04:00 pm »

This is a great article. Thanks Carina.

Unpacked boxes for 11 months? That would drive me crazy. Sure, he hasn't been there lately, but in 11 months, come on Mr. Wood. Get busy.



And I love what Liev says about Elijah having "garage doors". 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 09:06:49 pm by Kathleen » Report to moderator   Logged




Thanks for the beautiful siggie and icon, Deenan!
Anime Girl1990
All the things she said, running though my head.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3110



*Winry Rockbell*
AnimeRanger1990
View Profile WWW
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2005, 09:58:59 pm »

Great article *Thinks* procrastinating *Laughs* Funny I would have the same thing I wouldn't be any help we are way too much alike
Report to moderator   Logged



FMA fan? Anime Fan? Vic Mignogna fan? Join the Risembool Rangers; Risembool Rangers!
Celebrian
As a custom title for me, useful I would like it to be. Something descriptive, about me I give: I am "The Limerick Lady."
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 2122



Thanks to Deenan for the gorgeous icon! :D

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2005, 10:08:51 pm »

Thanks for posting that.  I really liked the article.  And, I procrastinate about unpacking, but I don't think it was 11 months. 
Report to moderator   Logged


Thanks (again) to Deenan for the lovely new banner!
If you'd like to read my limericks, they are in my LJ: http://users.livejournal.com/_celebrian/
LillyAsh1717
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 599



Give me your tots!

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 12:52:21 am »


Quote from: Carina on September 11, 2005, 05:45:37 pm   


Quote from: Mushee on September 11, 2005, 02:02:15 pm   

Lol, I can just imagine it in help wanted:

"Loyal fangirls needed to help procrastinating actor unpack his house."

You've got a great sense of humour!!


Quote from: LillyAsh1717 on September 11, 2005, 03:02:01 pm   

Hate to say this girls but that what Pam should be doing.

I'm sorry but I don't agree. We're joking about cleaning his house but in reality, it's Elijah who should be doing this first and foremost, not all alone of course, she can help him, but it's not her job to clean his house.
WOOOOHOOOO! Man did our wires get crossed somewhere. To clairify things here. I meant Pam should offer to help him just as you all were offering your assistance. Thus the comment... What you girls were doing is what Pam should be doing. Too make it more clear! Pam should be offering to assist the boy.  It is almost too funny to think I would suggest that Pam's place is in the home cleaning. That is too funny and not me at all. 




Oh and one more thing. I believe this is the first time I've ever been yelled at on this site. Strange....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 01:16:58 am by LillyAsh1717 » Report to moderator   Logged




Damn the man!
Deenan (O.L.C.)
Photographer "I shoot people for a living"
Administrator
*****

Offline

Posts: 5992



Proud to be an Elijaholic

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2005, 06:31:06 am »

very cool interview. thanks caz. 

i'm soo not like elijah in the unpacking aspect. after moving, it would drive me nuts not to unpack. i'm usually done unpacking the very same day. but unpacking after a trip? that's another story. i'm still unpacking from 3 weeks ago. 
Report to moderator   Logged

Angel Wood
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907





View Profile WWW
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2005, 07:26:55 am »

Thanks for the interview, Cazzie! Cool story about the barmaid, unpacking and "garage doors."

You've got a great sense of humor, Mushee!

Ohh.. I can assure you, Lilly. Carina wasn't yelling at you. She was simply not agreeing with what you said or what she thought you said. It's ok for us to disagree sometimes... but that doesn't mean that she's mad at you. Don't cry, hon. SMILE!
Report to moderator   Logged


A million thanks to Deenan for my icon & siggie!!!
Caz
Guest
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2005, 09:13:14 am »


Quote from: Enara on September 11, 2005, 06:24:21 pm   

Carina, thanks for posting that interview... I have found it so interesting and funny...
And I guess you could teach him a lot about packing and unpacking...


You think so? I would love to find out!!


Quote from: Joanie on September 11, 2005, 07:10:52 pm   

Carina, you beat me to the punch girl!!   Well, I had a very pleasant surprise this morning when I opened up my edition of the Sunday New York Post and had those big blues staring at right at me.!   I exclaimed "Elijah!!" and my husband just looked at me like I was crazy.

I have the article and it has some other great pictures.  Don't know how to scan it, etc.   *makes mental note to figure it out*.  It's a very good article.  Love the part about the barmaid and how he got out of talking about her any further.  He's very diplomatic.

Thanks Carina!

Wow, what a wonderful surprise to receive over breakfast!! It would be lovely if you could post the article with all the other pictures. I enjoyed that part too. He made a sharp turn in the conversation, without being rude.


Quote from: Mushee on September 11, 2005, 08:23:24 pm   


Quote from: Carina on September 11, 2005, 05:45:37 pm   
she can help him, but it's not her job to clean his house.

You're right there, but it is her job to ride his butt untill he gets it done!

Yup, that's true! I misunderstood Lilly.


Quote from: LillyAsh1717 on September 12, 2005, 12:52:21 am   

WOOOOHOOOO! Man did our wires get crossed somewhere. To clairify things here. I meant Pam should offer to help him just as you all were offering your assistance. Thus the comment... What you girls were doing is what Pam should be doing. Too make it more clear! Pam should be offering to assist the boy.  It is almost too funny to think I would suggest that Pam's place is in the home cleaning. That is too funny and not me at all. 

Oh and one more thing. I believe this is the first time I've ever been yelled at on this site. Strange....

*uncrosses wires* Whoops that was me, I misunderstood what you said. Hehe, of course you're right, Pam is the one who should be 'encouraging' him to do this. I'm sorry if I thought I yelled at you. I was just expressing my opinion.

I do wonder whether she's on his case about the house.



Quote from: Blue Angel on September 12, 2005, 07:26:55 am   
Ohh.. I can assure you, Lilly. Carina wasn't yelling at you. She was simply not agreeing with what you said or what she thought you said. It's ok for us to disagree sometimes... but that doesn't mean that she's mad at you. Don't cry, hon. SMILE!

Thank you Angel.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 09:14:19 am by Carina » Report to moderator   Logged
0o0Leentje0o0
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 785





View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2005, 09:56:10 am »

Great article. The part about his house was funny. I could help him to unpack too! Thanks for posting Carina!
Report to moderator   Logged

Seven
*
*****

Offline

Posts: 7309



When the night seems endless/please remember me

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2005, 10:52:43 am »


Quote from: LillyAsh1717 on September 12, 2005, 12:52:21 am   

Pam should be offering to assist the boy. 

Nah, no cameras there.

Who should be on his case? His mother! Most moms will get on their kids' cases about decorating, cleanning, stocking food, organization, and any other pet peeves they can come up with about where their kids dwell. Although from the sound of it, his house would cause heart failure in most such moms.
Report to moderator   Logged

Do not speak to us of the greatness of poetry,
    Of the torches wisping in the underground,     
Of the structure of vaults upon a point of light.
    There are no shadows in our sun,     
Day is desire and night is sleep.
    There are no shadows anywhere.
LillyAsh1717
Forum Chatterbox
***

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 599



Give me your tots!

View Profile
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 07:03:07 pm »


Quote from: Seven on September 12, 2005, 10:52:43 am   


Quote from: LillyAsh1717 on September 12, 2005, 12:52:21 am   

Pam should be offering to assist the boy. 

Nah, no cameras there. Oh my that is so funny!

Who should be on his case? His mother! Most moms will get on their kids' cases about decorating, cleanning, stocking food, organization, and any other pet peeves they can come up with about where their kids dwell. Although from the sound of it, his house would cause heart failure in most such moms.
I think you are right. I think Elijah is adorable and sexy but I know our personalities would clash. I unpacked right away in Orlando and even hung my clothes in the closet (even the jeans) . I was only there for 4 nights. I also couldn't live with a smoker. Oh Elijah why do you have to smoke.
Carina, It was a mistake anyone would have made. I reread my statement later and realized how it could have been taken in that context. It's water under the bridge. In fact I have often made similar mistakes. Thank You for being patient with a bumbling writer.
Report to moderator   Logged




Damn the man!
Caz
Guest
Re:Acting his age
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2005, 07:12:35 pm »


Quote from: LillyAsh1717 on September 12, 2005, 07:03:07 pm   

Carina, It was a mistake anyone would have made. I reread my statement later and realized how it could have been taken in that context. It's water under the bridge. In fact I have often made similar mistakes. Thank You for being patient with a bumbling writer.

Thank you Lilly, I'm glad everything's ok again.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 07:13:31 pm by Carina » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: 
Always & Forever // Messageboard | Powered by YaBB SE
© 2001-2002, YaBB SE Dev Team. All Rights Reserved.

hosting & support by ejwsites.net

Page created in 0.113 seconds.