Home Help Search Login twitter
  September 30, 2014, 04:35:57 pm fans online at A+F Welcome, Guest. Please Login to gain full access.  
Please be advised that the message board is read-only, and that member login has been disabled.
  Always & Forever // Messageboard
  « Other »
  Members & Newbies
(Moderators: Flummoxed., Brenda, Solskie, Deenan (O.L.C.), Yeux de bleu, Harmonica!, Lisbeth Salander)
  A Chemists Dream World =) (My life ! - Updated @ 18 June 2010)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print
   Author  Topic: A Chemists Dream World =) (My life ! - Updated @ 18 June 2010)  (Read 8261 times)
*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 11 September-2008)
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 02:34:58 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: Young&Desperate 4Attention{DA} on October 02, 2008, 01:34:33 pm   

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Maybe you should just stick it out for a little while and then just show your dad you can be "good" too without a computer and just tell him you're sorry for spending so much time online (even if you don't mean a thing... just pretend )

Maybe he'll give in eventually.


Good luck with school!!!

Hey ... its great to see you !!! 

I am lucky ... Now ... I can be online for one hour only.Thats not bad,isn't it ??

School ?? I hope,I am gonna tell everything about it later ! Thanks for your best wishes !
Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 11 September-2008)
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2008, 09:27:12 am »
Reply with quote

updating ...

" School,school,school !!!! You know ... I have been worried about it.My God !!! I have spent 1 month with my new school.I think,I have got 4 closest friends.They are nice but aren't nice as my old precious friends.Actually,I have alot things to tell ... I dunno how I can start ... I met my old friends yesterday.I have missed them very much ! ... There was an exam to be exempt for English class after I started university ... But,I didn't try to pass it.I thought,I must learn better English.Now,I am very very very regretful.English classes are very funny for me ! We are learnin' " to be,helping verbs etc. " ... One of girl who is in our class said " my teacher,we can use as " you+is " ?? " OMG !!!! Anybody dunno English other me ! I feel myself stupidly ! But,I must see best thing.Our book is one of Oxford books.I can learn better English,maybe ! ... Our class is very very crowded.So,its univercity ! ... About 80 persons.We have got 2 lab. classes.Physics and chemistry !!! We have alot experiment ... Example : I saw " MgO,Na2CO3 and H2SO4 ... " first and examined reactions with them ! They are funny.But,my all classes are really very hard ! good luck for me ! And ... I have red-ish hair now !!! I admit,I have changed myself completely.My hair and eyebrow were cutted ... I hope,I seem better !!!! I have an white apron like doctors for lab. ! If I were a doctor ! ... I have had throathache for 1 week.It makes me angry !!!! Any medicine hasn't made me better !!! I have watched Turkey's football matches.I never have missed them !!!! ... I cannot visit here much !!!! Sorry ... And I am gonna continue updating my life for ya ! LY everybody !!!! .... "
Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


m
Be yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3707



Going against the grain of society

View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 05:30:23 am »
Reply with quote

Nice to hear from you Seyma, good to hear everything is OK and you have some new friends - your hair sounds nice. Good luck!
Report to moderator   Logged

*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2008, 08:22:52 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: maryd on October 19, 2008, 05:30:23 am   

Nice to hear from you Seyma, good to hear everything is OK and you have some new friends - your hair sounds nice. Good luck!

Its excellent to see you again Sweet !!! Thanks for your reading and comments !!! And whats your idea about my English class ? ... Now,I have to study.Hope,i am gonna update it !!! ... 
Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


m
Be yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3707



Going against the grain of society

View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2008, 03:45:01 pm »
Reply with quote

I think your English is good already, and because you love learning the language it will be easier for you to learn more. It took me years to learn Irish and French as well as you can already speak English - good luck anyway! 
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1198



Roasted Chicken!??
Culpie5
View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 11:24:19 pm »
Reply with quote

Hi Seyma! I found you again. 

Wow...sounds like alot going on for you! School is an exciting time. Be patient with yourself. You will do great! It is tough to leave your old friends behind and have to make new ones, isn't it? I am sure after a couple of months you will settle into your routine and will be getting to know your new friends better and better. So keep your chin up. 

You are doing great with English! Even though English is my native language I found it really tough too. There are the rules and then exceptions to every rule. Ugh!  Never feel stupid, the fact that you write so well online is great. You will get better and better with each class. Be patient. Learning another language is hard...especially if it is really different from your own.

I am glad you are allowed to be on the computer for an hour a day. Sounds like your dad was afraid you might have been spening too much time on it. Be patient with him...sounds like he only wants to protect you...even though it is frustrating to you. 

Can't wait to hear more about your chemistry experiments and all the great things you are learning. 
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 12:37:59 am »
Reply with quote

Hey Seyma, wow yeah you sure sound like you enjoying uni I am sure your  new friends will be fine for you. I hope your toothache is gone now.
Your English is improving hun, why don't you try to enrol in a class or is it too late? Love the new you, red hair, awesome. Post a pic on beautiful ones thread
Report to moderator   Logged

*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 18 October-2008)
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2008, 03:09:42 pm »
Reply with quote


Quote from: maryd on October 20, 2008, 03:45:01 pm   

I think your English is good already, and because you love learning the language it will be easier for you to learn more. It took me years to learn Irish and French as well as you can already speak English - good luck anyway! 

Thanks much Sweet ! Yeah,I can speak English a bit.And I wanna learn French or Spanish in summer holiday.It will be wonderful to talk three languages !!!


Quote from: Culpie on October 20, 2008, 03:45:01 pm   


Hi Seyma! I found you again. 

Wow...sounds like alot going on for you! School is an exciting time. Be patient with yourself. You will do great! It is tough to leave your old friends behind and have to make new ones, isn't it? I am sure after a couple of months you will settle into your routine and will be getting to know your new friends better and better. So keep your chin up. 

You are doing great with English! Even though English is my native language I found it really tough too. There are the rules and then exceptions to every rule. Ugh!  Never feel stupid, the fact that you write so well online is great. You will get better and better with each class. Be patient. Learning another language is hard...especially if it is really different from your own.

I am glad you are allowed to be on the computer for an hour a day. Sounds like your dad was afraid you might have been spening too much time on it. Be patient with him...sounds like he only wants to protect you...even though it is frustrating to you. 

Can't wait to hear more about your chemistry experiments and all the great things you are learning.

Hi Sweet ! Yes,you found meee ! Thanks much much much for your advice !!! Please,continue to comment about me ! ...


Quote from: Peony Gamgee  on October 20, 2008, 03:45:01 pm   
Hey Seyma, wow yeah you sure sound like you enjoying uni I am sure your  new friends will be fine for you. I hope your toothache is gone now.
Your English is improving hun, why don't you try to enrol in a class or is it too late? Love the new you, red hair, awesome. Post a pic on beautiful ones thread !

Hi Sweet ! sorry .. what does " enrol " mean ?? No prob ... I am gonna post a pic with red hair when I have one !

Continue ...

Girls ... I am back after a loooooooooooong time.I am sure,you worried about me.But,I never leave you !!! I have alot exams on these days and have experiments in every week !!! Actually,I have lots of news to write ... I hope,I am gonna write them when I have enough time ! Now,I wanna give you a exciting news ...

So ... Guess it !!! ... OK ... I won't make you more curious !!! ... I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE !!! Its first time ... Thats an different emotion.Its very hard to live with love.I am exciting,happy,sometimes upset and hopeless !!! ... His eyes have stolen my heart.Cause,they are BLUE !!!! I dunno,what I will do ... I watch him in every class.And my dreams are more meaningful ... My heart beatsssssss !!!! ...

Love you girls,keep in touch !     


Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


m
Be yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3707



Going against the grain of society

View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 28 November-2008)
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2008, 12:45:15 pm »
Reply with quote

Great to see you around Seyma, you sound busy and I| hope you are enjoying your classes!

That is so sweet that you've fallen in love, good luck! 
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1198



Roasted Chicken!??
Culpie5
View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 28 November-2008)
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2008, 08:25:53 pm »
Reply with quote

Awwww...how nice that you are in love!  Love is a very complex emotion isn't it? No one can seem to sort it all out. 

Sounds like you are doing great, my dear! It is lovely to hear what you are doing these days. How do you think you did on your exams?
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 28 November-2008)
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2008, 08:21:23 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: maryd on November 29, 2008, 12:45:15 pm   

Great to see you around Seyma, you sound busy and I| hope you are enjoying your classes!

That is so sweet that you've fallen in love, good luck! 

Yes ... I am so busy with my school.Enjoy ?? Not much !!! They are very hard.I like only English ! ...

I dunno,its sweet or not ! I am in pain.I live it first time and its really hard !!! I always think of him.I sometimes eat something,i think,i am thiner now.Cause,my all life has changed ... I love him ssssssoooooooo much !!!! I wanna cry ... 



Quote from: Culpie on November 29, 2008, 12:45:15 pm   
Awwww...how nice that you are in love!  Love is a very complex emotion isn't it? No one can seem to sort it all out. 

Sounds like you are doing great, my dear! It is lovely to hear what you are doing these days. How do you think you did on your exams?

Yes,its very very complex !!! I hide my emotions ... Its best ... OMG ! This love has made me a different girl !  ...

My exams ?? Physics,english and Turkish are good.I have a 100 in physics exam,I solved all exams problems !(I am best in my class !)But,chemistry,math and physics-2 are very bad.Hope,they are gonna be better !


Updating ...

Yeah,I have fallen in love.I dunno,I am lucky or not !!! ... I remember,it has started 2 months ago.I felt nothing when I saw him first.After some days ... I thought,I like him.I think,I love him now !!! ... So ... You cannot believe,I never have talked with him.I have said nothing like a friend " hi,how are you ?? ... etc. " I amn't ready for it and I amn't brave ! ... I am sure,if I talk with him,my heart show my all emotions and love and he can understand it.Example : My face is red,my hands trembles,I catch my eyes ... OMG ! This is very different emotion,my eyes search him in every classes and i look at him during the all lesson.I am jealous of him when he talks with other girls.He is in my dreams in nights.I think,he sometimes understands my emotions,but,he doesn't wanna show it ! Or ... maybe,he doesn't know anything about me and my feelings.My head is so confused ... I love him sssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,but,I am in pain and feel very upset.Maybe,he is my real destiny.I don't wanna do anything for this love.If I know that he loves me,its enough for me.If he is serious,I can wait 4 years and we can live together until endless ... 

I think,you wanna know something about him.He has blue eyes !  He has black hair.He isn't coming for English classes.Cause,he passed its exam with AA.Thats great for me,he can talk it,has better English then me.He is long and has about 1 meter 77 centimetres height.He smokes vey much !!! Sorry ! ...

I need your advice.I can go mad if I cannot tell my feeling to someone !!! ...

About my chemistry experiments ?? ... They are hard,funny and different.2 days ago ... We did an experiment again.We distilled H2O+C8H10 ... When,we do it,one of water tap opened itself.Our teacher feared much.Because,she thought we forgot gas taps open and it exploded when we burt gas burner.It was very funny.Actually,it would be funnier if we exploded chemistry lab. !  ...

I am gonna continue,waitin' your comments.Keep in touch,bye ! 

Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


m
Be yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 3707



Going against the grain of society

View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 7 December-2008)
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2008, 03:16:16 pm »
Reply with quote

I don't do chemistry at school any more, but I remember when I did - we always used to pray for something interesting to happen, like an explosion.  The best we got was a chemical spill, and they had to evacuate the school.

Wow, well done in your physics exam! 

Maybe you should try and talk to him and get to know him a bit better?
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1198



Roasted Chicken!??
Culpie5
View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 7 December-2008)
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2008, 08:40:25 pm »
Reply with quote

Hang in there, Seyma!  Love is very complicated. Try to act as natural around him as possible. Go ahead and say hi to him in passing. "Hi how are you?" is a great place to start. Try to stay calm and see what happens. Maybe after a few hello's you will start talking and start getting to know him a little better. Do your friends know about your crush? If they do, do they like him?

Sounds like you are doing really well with your classes! Keep up the good work. Oh boy...I sure remember my chemistry days. Most of my experiments didn't work...hee hee.  I sure did enjoy the class...aside from someone starting their coat on fire by mistake...nothing major ever happened. 

I hope you are enjoying your break!
Report to moderator   Logged

Culpie
*Skydreamer*
Elijah Obsessed!
****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 1319



<< Addicted to F-E-R-M-A-N A-K-G-U-L & maNga ! >>

View Profile WWW
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 7 December-2008)
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2008, 10:11:40 am »
Reply with quote


Quote from: maryd on December 08, 2008, 03:16:16 pm   

I don't do chemistry at school any more, but I remember when I did - we always used to pray for something interesting to happen, like an explosion.  The best we got was a chemical spill, and they had to evacuate the school.

Wow, well done in your physics exam! 

Maybe you should try and talk to him and get to know him a bit better?

You should try doing experiments lol.Yeah,they are dangerous.But,if you know rules and are careful,they are really funny and interesting ! I feel myself like a scientist.I have an white apron too.Actually,I wanna wear it as a doctor.But,I cannot succes !!! ...

Thanks sweet about my exam ! 

You are right.I can talk with him to know him better.But,my all problem is that,I amn't brave.Cause,I never have lived nothing like this ! ... Thanks sweet,I am waitin' your advice forever ...



Quote from: Culpie on December 08, 2008, 03:16:16 pm   
Hang in there, Seyma!  Love is very complicated. Try to act as natural around him as possible. Go ahead and say hi to him in passing. "Hi how are you?" is a great place to start. Try to stay calm and see what happens. Maybe after a few hello's you will start talking and start getting to know him a little better. Do your friends know about your crush? If they do, do they like him?

Sounds like you are doing really well with your classes! Keep up the good work. Oh boy...I sure remember my chemistry days. Most of my experiments didn't work...hee hee.  I sure did enjoy the class...aside from someone starting their coat on fire by mistake...nothing major ever happened. 

I hope you are enjoying your break!

Hey ! I am glad to see you again Sweet ! Don't worry,I try to act natural and do my best ... You are completely right.To say hi and hows doing ... is wonderful to start ! But,I still dunno how I can start ! ... There is a problem too,if I start to talk ...,he wanna be better friend with me like all boys.I don't wanna be like other girls.I am different ... Actually,if I wanna do it,I can success.Thats simple !!! But,I wanna have serious things.Not for two or three days like everyone ! ... My wish is that ... If he likes me really,he can wait during 4 years for me and act like a normal friend.And I can wait if I am sure about his love ! And I can live my future life with him ... My friends know nothing.Some of my old friends know only ... I think,if my new school friends know my crush,they think like me and say " you are very young,you cannot think right.Everything has a right time.But,it isn't time now,its early ! ... We have a long 4 years ... "

I hope,I am gonna keep up my good marks ! Yeah,one of my friend spilled HCl (its an acid) on his hand.Fortunalety,nothing happened ! ... And can I ask something ? how old are you and did you graduate from your university ? ...

Thanks sweet for you advice and comments and waitin' your comments forever ! 

updating ...

I must admit something,my head is so confused ... Maybe,I must tell everything and if its serious really,I must get engaged ! Thats best ! ...

I am really happy.I am in holiday for 10 days.(Now,I spent 5 days )Cause,we have a religious festival for 4 days.It is one of thing,that always makes me happy ! 4 days festival+2 days weekend+2 days weekend again+1 day extra (friday)=9 days holidays about 10 days !!! Woooohaaaa !!! ... I like all holidays !!! ... We have alot guests and cook delicious and different foods.Especially,we always choose meat foods.Its one of this festivals meaning ...

Keep in touch !!! BYE ! ... 
Report to moderator   Logged

*** WE COULD BE THE SAME ! No matter what they sayyy ! ... ***
~~ maNga and FERMAN Lover Forever ! <3 ~~


miss sixty
I float away into the clouds as I am a born daydreamer.
*
*****

Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 6383





View Profile
Re:Know me better ! My life ! =) (updated @ 10 December-2008)
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2008, 08:15:12 pm »
Reply with quote

Your on holiday, hope you have a fab time hun
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: 
Always & Forever // Messageboard | Powered by YaBB SE
© 2001-2002, YaBB SE Dev Team. All Rights Reserved.

hosting & support by ejwsites.net

Page created in 0.186 seconds.